jueves, 1 de enero de 2009

REVNET 004 : Chiste - Civic Education pt. 1

The 4th release of our net-label, Revolution!!!, is a cool production of computer music by 2 chilean electronic artists: Mika Martini & Daniel Jeffs, who played live under the name of CHISTE.

DOWNLOAD!!!


Contact:

www.pueblonuevo.cl

Thanks to Mika and Pueblo Nuevo for this strange record.

Revolution!!!



CHISTE – Civic Education part 1.

1. Presentation
2. Civic Education, part I a
3. Civic Education, part I b
4. Civic Education, part I c
5. Civic Education, part I d
6. Civic Education, part I e
7. Civic Education, part I f
8. Civic Education, part I g

Total playing: 31:33 min.

“Civic Education, part I” – live electronics improvisation with two laptops by “Chiste” (Mika Martini & Daniel Jeffs). Recorded live (hi-md format) in Teatro Camino, Peñalolen, Santiago de Chile. 16/04/2005
 
Free counter and web stats